Work.

It has been a busy time for me. Which is why I have been dreaming up blogs to write, but not actually writing any!

While I was working this week, I was thinking about all my skills and how they enable me to do a whole range of different jobs, such as...

My love and passion for ballooning has landed me a short term job at a party shop! A job I had never imagined, but is rather fun. A wonderful use of my ballooning skills...

My love for sewing and creativity has given me the opportunity to work alongside local African women and make fabulous things together. Such a practical use of my passions...

My love and heart for community has given me the opportunity to serve with my local Church, to support and encourage others and to experienced a shared life. I love community!

And yet there are still so many things I love and am passionate about which I could still pursue as a job, or as a more serious hobby, or just for fun! I love using Adobe Creative Suite, playing music, cooking, walking and bike riding, design, writing, taking photo's, drinking coffee, travelling, teaching and then there are a zillion things I'd love to learn: web design, how to make sourdough, how to make my own clothes, how to speak french and swahili, how to make the perfect coffee... and the list could go on!

But you know, I love that I am passionate, creative, inspired. And I love the opportunities which come my way, and the chance to use my skills. And, I look forward to the doors which will open in the future.

Comments