Fearless.

In what areas of life are you fearless?

I love travel and feel fearless when it comes on jumping on a plane and flying off into the unknown. 

I am also fearless to drink coffee at any time of the day, regardless of the possible over-stimulating side effects!

And, at the moment I feel fearless when it comes to clothes shopping!
With an expanding baby bump, I feel like I am free to wear anything I'd like. This hasn't always been the way I've felt about clothes shopping... and I am really enjoying this season. 


The bonus of this current love of clothing shopping has been the fabulous opportunity for shopping at Charity Shops in the Northern Hemisphere! I love how far a few dollars can go on second hand clothes - most of which are still nearly new! It's good for the planet, for my pocket and makes a difference in the local community. 

I love sustainable shopping!

Comments