Moving House: Additional Book Sale.
Books, books, books!
1. The Rebels' Hour - Lieve Joris (Illuminated the dark heart of contemporary Congo as seen through the eyes of the rebel leader, Assani)
3. Dreams from my Father - Barack Obama
5. The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down - Anne Fadiman (A Hmong child, her American doctors, and the collision of two cultures)
7. A Golden Age - Tahmima Anam (Story set against the backdrop of the Bangladesh War of Independence)
8. Ugly - Constance Briscoe (The true story of a loveless childhood)
9. No Logo - Naomi Klein (A book about consumption, exploitation, excess and branding)
11. The consolations of imperfection - Donald McCullough (Learning to appreciate life's limitations)
12. My seventh monsoon - Naomi Reed (A missionary story of a couple from the Blue Mountains Sydney, working, sharing and learning in Nepal)
13. Vision for God: The Story of Dr. Margaret Brand (working with those suffering from leprosy in India)
15. The Narrow Road: Stories of those who walk this road together - Brother Andrew
16. Captivating: A guided journal - John and Stasi Eldredge (Unveiling the mystery of a Woman's soul)
18. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - Stephen R. Covey (Awesome book!)