Outdoors.

I love being outdoors!

I especially enjoy eating a meal with those I love on a warm evening out on the patio.

We have a fabulous patio area, with lots of potential (meaning it could do with some love and attention). Since the Aussie dollar is so strong with the US dollar at the moment, I have bought us a few of these lovely recycled lanterns from The Hunger Site to hang in the patio.


I just can't wait for these beautiful lanterns to arrive!

I have loads of ideas of what we can do with the patio, including my proposal for a day-bed - the best thing so far has been getting an amazing teak outdoor table (on a super clearance sale!). I think what I love most about this space is making the effort to have a lovely home that we can share with friends & family - to create an amazing atmosphere at home for our own 'eating out'.

Ah, bring on the sunshine, good food, great company and enjoyment of our own little piece of the world!

Comments