Wow.

Over the past few weeks I have been trying to find a way to get hold of some coffee sacks for sewing with. I have all these fabulous ideas of what I would like to do with them, and wondered how I could get hold of some... and last night while at the Fair Trade Fortnight event they had fabulous Fair Trade Coffee sacks lined up a long the wall, full of beans. And when I enquired if they might be available somehow to purchase I not only was introduced to the man responsible for bringing that Fair Trade Coffee into Australia, but he offered me as many bags as I want - for free... oh-my-goodness!

So he gave me three there on the spot, and will keep them for me to collect on a regular basis. Eeek, I am just too excited! So tomorrow I want to make a start on my design for these fabulous Fair Trade Coffee sacks - wow!

Comments