Seeds.

Oooh, I am just super excited to have received (together with Ben) some fabulous new books for our Birthdays!
The summary of this book is it is for people who don't have the space or time to be totally self-sufficient, but want to know how to live a more environmentally friendly life... It has creative, fun and thought provoking ideas for Home, Outdoors, Food & Lifestyle. Absolutely spectacular, if you want to know more check out the website - massive thanks to Bec & family!

This book is a guide to self-sufficient living in the Heart of the City! The summary is the Urban Homestead is the essential handbook for a fast-growing new movement: urbanites becoming gardeners and farmers. This fun, hands-on guide shows anyone who lives in the city or suburbs how to enjoy a more satisfying lifestyle and plant seeds for the sustainable future of our cities. You can check out their website here!

Slow food is dedicated to a food system that is based on the principles of high quality and taste, environmental sustainability, and social justice - food that is good, clean and fair! I am so excited to read this book and to readjust my ways to live according to a 'slower and more harmonious rhythm of life.' To learn more about Slow Food, check out the website. Thanks Karen & family... you guys are fantastic!

I love that my family knows us so well, and give us incredibly encouraging gifts which assist us to grow and flourish in our dreams, ideas and passions! Now, time to read I think :)

Comments

  1. They look great :) I'm so happy to encourage you and Ben in your passions! You are both so inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! And I love that you have dropped by to visit my blog. Thanks! E xx