Taster.


I saw this cook book when passing through the Nairobi International airport recently, and was determined to not only get a copy for myself when I got home, but to really get into learning to cook food with an African roots. I love cooking, and I love the simple yet filling and flavoursome food we have experienced in East Africa.

Ben & I recently went to African Taste restaurant in Seddon with our lovely friend Polly & had an fabulous meal, enjoyed exceptional service and topped the night off with a long chat to the chef! I love the diversity of food in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne. And a particular highlight of my job working with women from the Horn of Africa is when they bring their traditional dishes to share during our time sewing together. Ah, I love the sharing of cultures, and particularly when it involves sharing a meal!

I would love to be able to develop my cooking at home, and to make each meal one to remember.

Comments