Goals.

Well, I have been thinking that while Ben is away in Africa for three weeks, it's a great time to set some goals for aim for during this time to myself.

1. To read 'Rich Christians in an Age of Hunger: Moving from Affluence to Generosity' by Ron Sider before I go to the TEAR conference and hear him share.
2. To try out some new recipes!
3. To say yes to every invitation I receive while Ben is away.
4. To read our gardening books, to put that knowledge to practice and to help out vegies grow!
5. To walk, walk, walk everday! I love walking, and providing the rain holds off this is always something very achievable.
6. To make 20 Fair Trade Coffee Bags before the end of July.
7. To create labels and tags for the bags I'm making.
8. Trade in our car for a BMW mini... I wish! Don't think I'll achieve that in three weeks :)

Bring it on I say! I think I can get more goals in the next three weeks than Australia in the Soccer World Cup.

Comments