A.B.C.

A. Age: 30

B. Bed size: Queen, with a King sized Doona. 
C. Chore you hate: Dusting the venetian blinds.
D. Dogs: I like small dogs, but I don't really like patting them cause of the doggy odour.
E. Essential start to the day: Fairtrade Coffee. I love the first coffee of the day. I often think about that coffee when going to bed at night, something to look forward to!
F. Favourite colour: Green, orange, brown, yellow.
G. Gold or silver: I love a combination of white and yellow gold, my engagement ring has both. 
H. Height: 5 foot 6 inches or 167cm
I. Instruments: Bass guitar since grade 7, and now about to embark on learning to play guitar. 
J. Job title: Sewing Instructor, designer and co-ordinator for the African Women's Sewing Enterprise, Green Collect... and Community Development and Outreach for Anglican Parish of Yarraville... Designer and Producer for 'Been & Done' handmade creative products... and ESL tutor, for 6 lovely kids.
K. Kids: None, yet.
L. Live: In the house beside our church. I love visitors though, so I think you should come over for a cuppa and some craft!
M. Mum's name: Anne Barbara... My Nan's first name was Barbara which became Mum's middle name, my middle name is my mum's first name. Lovely tradition.
N. Nicknames: Keenie
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was born, and when I was 18.
P. Pet peeve: Road rage and crazy & impatient drivers... calm down people!
Q. Quote from a movie:  [Talking about Africa]... "You come here with your laptop computers, your malaria medicine and you little bottles of hand sanitizer and think you can change the outcome, huh?" [Danny Archer (Leonardo Di Caprio) Blood Diamond)
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Two brothers, Jonathan & Blair
T. Time you wake up: Usually 8-8:30, but now I'm back at school it's more often 7ish.
U. Underwear: Bonds.
V. Vegetables you dislike: Brussel sprouts and Turnips - though I have both currently growing in our garden! - not super keen on Eggplant, Carrots can be really boring, and I swear I've never eaten dish that made Swede appealing.
W. What makes you run late: I always seems to think of things I need to do in the last minute, and if I try and squeeze them in it always makes me late. And I always take too much with me... I'm a 'stuff' person, and I think that often adds to my lateness.
X. X-rays you have had: Teeth, lungs
Y. Yummy food you make: Pancakes, Moroccan Chicken, Black Daal & Red Daal, Tomato Sauce, Passionfruit Melting Moments, 
Z. Zoo animal: Anything African... BUT, I'd much rather the animals on safari in the wild in East Africa than in the Zoo!

Thanks for the list, Jenny!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments! And I love that you have dropped by to visit my blog. Thanks! E xx