More Books.

Books, books, books!

In addition to the books I posted on 30th June, here are another 12 books I am prepared to part with as we plan for a change in location next year. I would really like to find a good home for some of my books. No book should end up in storage, and I certainly can't pack up and take all my books with me. So, I'm having a book sale! I'm asking $5 per book plus postage, but if you want to buy many I am happy to negotiate a good price for you (Love some African bartering). Some books I bought new and some were second-hand for me... but Ben or I have read most of these them and looked after them, and they are in good-used condition. I am happy to give reviews on any if you want...

1. Rumours - Philip Yancey [EM]
2. The Jesus I Never Knew - Philip Yancey
3. Miracles for Life
4. Travelling Light - Max Lucado

5. Wild Spirit - Annette Henderson
6. Tomorrow You Die - Reona Peterson (Missionaries in Albania)
7. My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult
8. Blessings of the Poor [EM]




9. Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini [MEL]
10. Dreams From My Father - Barack Obama
11. A Thousand Splendid Suns - Khaled Hosseini [MEL]
12. Scar Tissue - Anthony Kiedis 


All money I get for these precious books will be saved to go towards our work overseas next year. If you're keen for books, be sure to check out my other listing on 30th June, as there are still 12 available.


Thanks for stopping by - great to share the love of books!

Comments

  1. If I had the chance, I would buy 'Blessings of the Poor'. I think it's great giving the opportunity for these books to find a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've figured out how to comment :-) what's Miracles for Life about? Or is it obvious? ;-) xx mel h

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel - It's actually by Christian Blind Mission International. It tells little snap shots of people's experienced of healing and miracles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! And I love that you have dropped by to visit my blog. Thanks! E xx