My thoughts about what I might get up to in 2011:
1. Making skirts. Oh, I just love skirts and I love fabric and this year I am going to be actively combining these two passions.
2. Drawing. I want to be able to put my ideas on paper, and I need to practice drawing.
3. Meat. I need to choose to eat less meat. I know that a choice like this is super important and needs to be a priority. We have a wonderful Oxfam Vegetarian cookbook that I am sure will tempt us to make a sustainable change with such wonderful recipes!
4. Making my dream of my own business a reality.
5. Softies. Oh, I would love to turn some of my balloon creations into my own softie designs! Eeek, this is very exciting :)