Change.

I think change is a good thing.
But particularly, change to improve is the best change to make.

Over the past few days I have enjoyed the chance to change my desk space, so that it is more functional and accessible. And we have also been continually working on changing and improving our garden, to make it a pleasant and functional place to be.

The hardest things to change I find are the things that are never urgent. I've really wanted to update my tags for my handcrafts, and have labels produced... but still they are waiting my attention. So, I finally changed the tags for my hemp dish cloths. YES! Oh, there really is nothing better than conquering a task that has been awaiting my attention.


A bowl full of hemp dish cloths with the newly modified tags.
Yep, I love change.

Comments