Geometrics.

Today we had a day of hanging out together in Sydney, and we enjoyed exploring new parts of town for us. We walked and walked - and it was wonderful!

We went into some huge shopping centers, ah... as a Tassie girl I am still amazed by these places. I hardly ever buy new clothes, and generally I avoid just looking around shopping centers - can be oh-so-tempting if I find something I like!

But today it wasn't clothing that caught my eye... but the decorating! My textile design and development studies have really influenced me. Everywhere I saw amazing geometric patterns, and fabulous design & creative layouts.



I loved looking around and taking it all in. I especially value the ideas and inspiration from patterns, design and layout. It's great to feel like I come away with so much, particularly without having to spend any money for the experience!

Comments