Books.

I love books!

But as we are planning on a change in location next year, I would really like to find a good home for some of my books. No book should end up in storage, and I certainly can't pack up and take all my books with me. So, I'm having a book sale! Here are the first 20, and I'm asking $5 per book plus postage. Some books I bought new and some were second-hand for me... but I've read them and looked after them, and they are in good condition. If am happy to give reviews on any if you want...


1. The White Masai - Corinne Hofmann [MEL]
2. Back from Africa - Corinne Hofmann [MEL]
3. Alek - Alek Wek
4. Maalika - Valerie Browning [EM]

5. Long Walk to Freedom: Part One - Nelson Mandela
6. Long Walk to Freedom: Part Two - Nelson Mandela
7. My Seventh Monsoon - Naomi Reed
8. God Chicks - Holly Wagner


9. Factory Girls - Leslie T. Chang [MEL]
10. Mao's Last Dancer - Li Cunxin [Kylie]
11. Nine Lives - William Dalrymple [MEL]
12. Memoirs of a Geisha [Kylie]

13. Everybody Loves a Good Drought - P. Sainath
14. Too Small to Ignore - Dr. Wess Stafford
15. Blessings of the Poor [MEL]
16. Beyond Mombasa - Frank Coates

17. A Golden Age - Tahmima Anam
18. The Lord of the Rings: Part One, The Fellowship of the Ring - J R R Tolkien
19. Manufacturing Consent - Edward S Herman
20. Small is Beautiful - E F Schumacher [MEL]


If you're keen on a book, please leave a comment below and we can arrange payment and postage. Also leave a comment if you have any questions about any of my books. There will be more to come!

Thanks. xx

Comments

  1. lol this is awesome! I just posted on your wall asking for books you could recommend - this is even better!
    Id love:
    #9 - Factory Girls
    #15 - Blessings of the Poor
    #20 - Small is Beautiful

    What is 9 Lives about?

    Mel Hobers

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also the White Masai please xxx Mel Hobers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel like im stalking you now...lol but i was just reading your gardening post and i have been wanting to get into this lately, will you be selling any of your gardening books? Can you recommend any that pretty much tell you all you need to know? In simple terms? lol xxx Mel Hobers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Memoirs of a Geisha and Tao's Last Dancer - how much?!! Kylie Polk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kylz... price at the top of the blog - $5 per book plus postage.

    Mel, I'll put those books aside for you. Nice choices!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! And I love that you have dropped by to visit my blog. Thanks! E xx