Love.

I love you.
So, I called you up to chat and to say hello.
Connecting with you is heart warming.

I love you.
So, I patiently waited for you when you were running late so that you wouldn't miss out.
I don't want circumstances to get in the way of opportunities.

I love you.
So, I ran to the shop on the corner to buy milk so that I could be hospitable to you and offer you a coffee.
Caring for you and making you welcome is important to me.

I love you.
So, I asked lots of questions to get you to talk about your world.
Hearing you share is important to me.

I love you.
So, I bought you a ticket so that you wouldn't be out of pocket.
Investing in you is priceless.

I love you.
So, I made time to sit with your kids and listened to them and helped them study.
In my actions I want you to know how important you are to me.

I love you.
So, I chose just what you liked and brought it back for you.
I want you to know that I know you well.

I love you.
So, I think about you when I'm working, and out and about.
You are on my heart and mind.

Thanks for loving me too!
Cushion from Etsy.

Comments