Cushion.

So, I thought I would just share a glimpse of my afternoon... these floor cushions were our gift to our dear friends to celebrate their engagement!

Wow, it was such a fun party with delish food! And before handing over the gift I just had to get a picture to capture the moment. I love making a gift with a very special purpose. And, I love the chance to celebrate love. I remember our engagement party, oh so many years ago! It's been a sweet eleven years of love, and nine years since our engagement party. Thanks Ben for the adventure, companionship and love! Congratulations Emma and Simon. xx

Comments

  1. Thank you SO MUCH ERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We absolutely love them and marvel at them all the time!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for coming and sharing the day with us, I'm sorry we didn't get to chat more. Em x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! And I love that you have dropped by to visit my blog. Thanks! E xx