MMM.


Tomorrow I have a stall at the Maribyrnong Makers Market!

Ah, I think every time the MMM comes around I wish that I had made so many of my new ideas, and developed my existing ideas more. It always seems to feel ages away, and I think I have so much time to create new things, and then I am sure it sneaks up on me and catches me unawares - ha ha!

But also as I reflect on how I think I am sure that my creative nature will never get to the point where I feel done, or ready! So, I am learning to not think of all the things I haven't completed, but rather to enjoy the things I have! For the MMM tomorrow I have made book bags (for novels, or diaries) from upcycled Fair Trade coffee sacks, with beautiful fabric inside. Oh, I love them and I am excited to add them to my stall tomorrow.

So, if you are about and can pop by to Gamon Street, Seddon - in the inner West of Melbourne - then I'd love to catch up with you! Plus, the women I work with from the African Women's Sewing Enterprise will also have a stall and I can introduce you!

Comments